Relationship Coaching is proven to be a more successful model than marriage or couples counseling. Relationship Coaching requires a time commitment of a minimum of 12 hours. The couple is required to make a financial commitment to the program. The model was born out of a similar model that most people are familiar with. The “physical fitness model”. This model requires a time and financial commitment because it is proven that results are more likely when they are comitted.
MindBuilders™ created a model for “Mind Fitness” using a similar program to "Physical Fitness".
- Goal and action-oriented
- Accountability to the coach
- Focused on the “here and now”
- Structured 12 week program
- Measurable results
- Maintenance and follow-up
- Improved Communication
- Deeper More Satisfying Relationship
- Improved Sexual Life
- Resolve Conflict More Effectively
- Improved Quality Of Life